We provide revisions depending on the package you have selected. Customers enjoy the leverage of unlimited free revisions as we revise their websites without any additional charges, provided that the theme and layout
remain the same. The Turnaround Time for revision would be 48-72 hours.
Turn Around Time
Digital Diwide have a turnaround time of 48-72 hours for most web development services. Note that this is not the complete time frame for a project. It is only the turnaround time for a single iteration of the development stage.
Depending on the kind of service, the time required for revisions could vary from a minimum of 48 hours to 72 hours which means two working days.
- Website Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Monday will be delivered by Wednesday.
- Website Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Friday will be delivered by the end of the day Tuesday.
Refund Policy / Money Back Guarantee
In any event, any deposited funds for a project shall not be subject to refund after delivery if the initial website design and theme are approved, or a change is requested unless
Digital Diwide cancels or terminates your contract for a reason other than your breach or non-performance.
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
You can make a request when the initial designs for the website are offered. However, once you approve or request changes in the initial layout, the refund offer becomes void, and the refund request will not be
- If the request for a refund is made before the delivery of the initial layout, then you would be eligible for a Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If the request for a refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for a 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If the request for a refund is made between 48- 120 hours of the initial layout delivery, you would be eligible 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial layout delivery. However, since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction, you're encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
No refund request will be entertained if you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after placing your order. However, if you want to reactivate your website order, you will be charged a certain fee
depending on your project.
- No refund requests will be entertained after the final files have been delivered.
During the project, if the client asks for a refund due to a change of mind or any other personal issues, then the client is not eligible for a refund, although we can store credit the amount which he/she can
later utilize for another service.
- For website packages, no refund will be entertained once website development has been completed or once the website has been deployed live.
Refund is processed for the orders placed in good faith. When a customer has placed website orders with more than one website agency for the same job with the intention to claim a refund, we do not consider it a
good faith. In such a case, we reserve the right to decline a refund request
- For video animation packages, no refund request will be entertained after the designing of the storyboard.
All refund requests should be communicated to the support department.
Digital Diwide, based on the violation of your user agreement, reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case-to-case basis.
Digital Diwide Custom packages, the refund will be applicable depending on similar terms as it is on the single packages.
- For example, if you order web design and video animation services and approve the website, you can claim a refund for the video animation service before designing the storyboard only.
A refund request will need to have a valid reason to support it, which must qualify against the website brief and customer feedback for revisions. Unless a layout has not been designed according to the brief, a
refund will not be processed; however, further revisions will be provided until complete satisfaction.
Money back guarantee is for the orders placed in good faith. When a customer has placed website orders with more than one website agency for the same job with the intention to claim a refund, we do not consider
it a good faith. In such a case, we reserve the right to decline a refund request.
- All website jobs require customer feedback before finalizing the design and development; therefore, it is only fair that the customer gets involved and provides feedback in order to get the desired results.
100% unique website guarantee entitles you to a re-draw if our developed website is to be found considerably similar to another website that may already exist. Any resemblance to an existing website will be
merely a coincidence, and
Digital Diwide will not accept any responsibility or claim of any compensation in such a case. It is the client's responsibility to get their website copyrighted.
Digital Diwide hold all the rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the domain for any purpose; they will be the sole property of
Digital Diwide. The company will be the rightful owner of the website.
Services not related to website services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money-back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any
kind, it cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
- Copyrights Protection Certificates.
- Website & Emails Hosting Services.
- Website SSL Certificates
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Adwords Campaigns
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy, in case of dissatisfaction,
Digital Diwide management, after reviewing the project, may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
How to claim your refund
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements.
Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately, or else we will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, your website copyrights would be
Digital Diwide, and you would not be able to use
Digital Diwide sent by the company. Let us also specify that:
Since the website rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media, nor will you have any
ownership interest in or to the same.
Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies,
Digital Diwide would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the website as its original layout in the future. If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund
Policy, please contact us by clicking here email@example.com
The My Account area is a convenient way to communicate. It is your sole responsibility to check the account area to address any queries, concerns, or additional instructions required by the designer. Not checking or
using the Account Area frequently shall not provide you with adequate grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain how to use the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
- Emails Sent back and forth through official emails that are "firstname.lastname@example.org " are to be only considered forms of valid communication.
- We are not responsible for any damages, issues, or delays caused due to contacts made through means of communication not provided by us.
- We take full responsibility for all the information provided through our official domains.
Quality Assurance Policy
Digital Diwide will do their best to meet your requirements, and our web developers will do their best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing the best website, and each of our layouts is well crafted.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
- We aim to exceed your expectations and strive to accomplish them.
- We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your website (the number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package; the minimum time required is two business days.
- Websites will only be made life once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition will a website be made life if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
Website Ownership & Rights
All finalized websites provided by
Digital Diwide are done so on a written request of finalization by the client, and upon finalization, the client receives all the credentials and owns 100% of all rights of ownership to the said website.
The client shall own the final Website design provided by
Digital Diwide in all its entirety.
- All ownership rights of the said finalized website will belong to the client 100%.
- The Client is free to use the finalized website as they see fit.
- The client shall not, however, own any materials, media, or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
Content Creation & Population
Digital Diwide will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g., text/Images) into the website unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
Digital Diwide will populate the website with content created for the client
- The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer's website.
Digital Diwide will populate the website with images
Digital Diwide will acquire stock imagery for the client from stock photo websites.
- Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
Digital Diwide will not be responsible in any way, shape, or form for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
Digital Diwide will populate the website with products and product details.
- Product images and product details will be provided by the client.
N.D.A. & Reputation Management Policy
Digital Diwide does not share the customer information regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's person and project information is kept confidential at all points.
Once the project is completed successfully, both parties,
Digital Diwide and The Client, agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
Once the project is completed successfully, each Party agrees to refrain from (and
Digital Diwide shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the
Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
Digital Diwide keep the records of finalized product delivery and communication.
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM GMT to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed through
the Team Works Account section by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
Technical Support Policy
Digital Diwide is primarily a website service and website consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions, our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help
the client with their websites and emails.
Digital Diwide will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services work.
Digital Diwide will not be responsible for providing detailed training or installations of said services on the customer's end. Such services may include but are not limited to:
Digital Diwide will deploy the website for the customer on
A Hosting server is provided by us.
Hosting Service provided by
Digital Diwide is a free service provided to the client as an added feature without any cost. It is acquired from a Third Party Service provider
A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased from a Third Party)
In the event the website is hosted on a third-party web server purchased by the customer,
Digital Diwide will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting-related issues.
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the client and
Digital Diwide in terms of technical assistance or service outage unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service.
Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
Digital Diwide will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
Digital Diwide will not be responsible for training the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
Digital Diwide will provide the customer with the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
Digital Diwide will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the customer end.
Digital Diwide will not be responsible for providing technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers.
Digital Diwide will not be held responsible in any way for the customer's failure to execute, install or learn the usage of the above-said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.
Email & Mobile Phone Policy
This policy outlines the terms and conditions regarding the use of email and mobile phone contact information provided to Digital Diwide.
Consent and Usage
By providing your email address and/or mobile phone number, you consent to receive communication from Digital Diwide. This includes, transitional messages, periodic updates about your service or project,
updates, newsletters, and services delivery e.g. Design attachments, Project updates and Revisions update.
Carrier Charges Disclosure
Standard messaging and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier for details.
Stop & Unsubscribe
If you wish to stop receiving emails or mobile communications, you can:
- For emails, click the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
- For mobile communications, reply "STOP" or “Unsub” “Unsubscribe” to any SMS message you receive from us. The SMS will be stopped right away.
Frequency of Communication
We will strive to limit the frequency of our communications to a reasonable level. However, there may be exceptions during special update about project or urgent notifications.
Security of Information
Your email address and mobile phone number will be kept confidential and will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent, except as required by law.
Changes to Policy
Digital Diwide reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and it is your responsibility to review these changes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com